Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ROCKSTAR LOUNGE

This is my attempt at the whole "rockstar's day off" aesthetic. Ripped jeans, metallic sweater, silver slippers. I'm glam without all the chains and layers. I could still bust it out on the electric guitar, but, ya know. I'd rather be drinking a cup of joe backstage. Checking my Twitter feed. Refreshing Instagram - which I am ADDICTED to, by the way. Please follow me and validate my personal lifestream with your likes and comments: @bebezeva (tongue wearing a hole in my cheek as I type this). Anyway, yeah. Rockstar life, devil's fingers, chill day at the recording studio. Whatever.



FROM TOP TO BOTTOM:

Spiky snapback - ROMWE
Metallic sunnies - 80s Purple
Cropped sweater - Secondhand
Ripped jeans - Storets
Silver slippers - PINK & PEPPER

I can already feel the heat of you guys tripping balls over this insane snapback. I can probably kill a dude with one headbutt. If only more weapons were this sparkly and fashionable. Nothing chic about an AK-47, am I right? *Eyelids droop so low they dribble into a fleshy pile on the floor, similar to saltwater taffy in a candy factory* Where was I... OH. Fashionable sparkly things. Like my shoes! Thank you, Pink and Pepper, for another stroke of glittering genius. Finally I can turn heads in loungewear. I was getting a bit bored with bunny slippers. These slip-ons are perfect for around the house, the office, your college campus, a ZZ Top tribute concert at a moonshine bar somewhere in rural West Virginia, wherever. If you're feelin' me, PROVE IT. Let's be loafer twins. Get a pair of sequined slippers on Bonton here. My ripped jeans are the latest addition to my list of must-haves. Autumn's almost here, and as soon as the weather dips and pants enter the equation again, y'all are gonna need a means to maintain your rebellious image without compromising warmth. Can we get a big ol' round of applause for JEANS WITH AN ATTITUDE. Actually sounds like a band, wow. Not a very good one, but. Hey. This whole improv thing might actually work out for me after all. Jk kill me. Back to the point -- BUY THESE JEANS ON STORETS, IT'S A COOL SITE, AWESOME FREAKIN' CLOTHES FOR SALE (ESPECIALLY THIS RAINBOW GRADIENT DRESS). Rock on, y'all.

Everything is infinite,

Bebe Zeva

28 comments:

  1. jeez I love that haaaat. And, like, the whole outfit, obvz. You look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat !!

    Kiss

    www.pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that hat is awesome. love this look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat is the epitome of awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cap is way cool,any rockstar would want one.It s nice seeing you in flats as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jeans! Amazing look.

    xoxo
    http://guabk.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the studded hat! You look awesome. The crop sweater is way awesome too :) And the flats...mmm I am craving me some Pink and Pepper!!
    XO
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Amuse Me Boutique Giveaway !

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

    http://fashionbynadine.bloggersdelight.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hat is sick!!

    Keisha
    www.bowtiesandbarrettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your hat. And all clothes are rocks !

    ReplyDelete
  12. like your style. and totally love your lips- beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. the Spiky snapback is awesome
    i love it

    http://lornea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that spiked hot snapback and those ripped jeans!

    www.lovecharliej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your blog! All your outfits are amazing :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love your lips they makes that i want to kiss you at it! ;) haha ok that was a joke ;) but i love this style, your cap is awsome ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. This hat is fierce! I love it when you take your pictures outside <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE YOUR GLASEES AND YOUR CAP!!!!

    http://martisfreire.blogspot.com.es
    http://lookbook.nu/martafreire
    http://www.twitter.com/MartaFreire_

    ReplyDelete
  19. random as fuck. (equals awesome in my language) xx Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  20. gosh this cap is the most amazing shit ever

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with everyone else - the hat is freakin amazing! The slippers remind me of chain mail. Great look!

    -- Sarah
    fashion blog: www.sassyriot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think the hat is so freaking cute! I also love your makeup and the shoes. These all jive with rock star theme.

    ReplyDelete